Friday, August 26, 2011

Wednesday Party Highlights



I missed posting some party highlights this week because my computer was not cooperating! Here are a few lovely projects that I would love to see in my house or do!





I want a couple shelves filled with these Restoration Hardware industrial basket knock-offs at my house. I have quite a few shelves that would more stylish with these babies! Blissfully Ever After is the creator of these!



Have the style of Ballard Design without the high cost by building these cafe shelves by yourself. Great tutorial by That Village House.





I'm loving how A Little Tipsy glammed up her builder grade bathroom mirror by adding some frosting around the edges. (That sounds funny!) Pretty, Pretty frosted-edged mirror!







Check out these gorgeous skinny ruffled headbands at Flamingo Toes! So pretty and feminine.





I've never met a kid who didn't like to play in water with their hands. This water wall looks like so much fun! A Family That Birds Together has some happy children because of this contraption!





No comments:

Post a Comment