Thursday, August 4, 2011

Subway Scripture Art





Hi everyone! My name is Janet, and I'm the owner of









If you've been to my blog, you know that I LOVE crafting and making things for my home.



I also have a strong passion for God's Word, and love keeping His Word close to my heart!










So I put these two things together, and came up with these Subway Art Scripture Plaques! There's nothing like having a constant reminder of God's Word when walking down the hallway or coming in the front door.












I also love what great gifts these plaques make! It's such a personal and unique gift.









You can find my plaques in my Etsy Shop,












Have a different verse in mind?

I can do custom orders!






Thanks, Michelle for having me over today!




You All can come visit me anytime at my blog,














No comments:

Post a Comment