Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Fabulous Party Links!


There are some fabulous ideas linked up today! Here are a few I Loved!!!!



These expensive looking night stands were created using aluminum foil - not silver leaf! They are gorgeous! Check out how to make faux silver leaf furniture at Red Hen Home.



Frou-FruGal turned three chairs into a stunning bench. What a fabulous idea!!!! I think this is one of the most beautiful benches I have ever seen.


This watermelon skirt from Sun Scholars is such a fun idea for the summer! Definitely a cute idea!

I've long loved the nursery at Kara's Korner. The day bed, the bookshelves, the wall art, the closet....EVERYTHING. Visit this post to see a nursery tour and get links to every project she did for this amazing room.

I love what Embracing Change did with an old door! She made it into a chic table with subway art on the top. The whole package (including the chairs) was inexpensive and is OH SO DARLING! I need to learn how to use FreeCycle. I want this for a outdoor table at my house!

Check out more links from the Whatever Goes Wednesday Party!



No comments:

Post a Comment