Friday, July 1, 2011

Patriotic Ideas, VOTE and Thanks to my Sponsors




There are only a couple more days left until the Fourth of July, but many people leave their patriotic decor up for the whole month of July. Visit the Patriotic Categorically Crafting link party and get some awesome ideas or add a few of your own. There are over 100 fabulous ideas right now. I have a little crush on the following three.

Makoodle has the CUTEST display on patriotic decor at her house! These red, white and blue apothecary jars are only a few of them. Go visit her home today!!!!



Random Thoughts of a Supermom created a scrumptious flag using rice crispy treats! She can come to my bbq!!!

The Project Corner made this flag shirt using ricrac. It reminds me of the chevron print flags I have seen!




Ladybird Ln
And DON'T Forget to vote for your favorite THREE (3) pillows at this month's Crafting For A Cause - PILLOWFIGHT -hosted by Ladybird Ln. The voting ends today and there are some fabulous prizes for the winners.


And THANKS to all of you who participated in this great cause of brightening children days when they are sick in the hospital by donating a pillowcase.



Since it is the end/beginning of a new month, I wanted to thank those businesses who sponsor my blog and keep this blog going. Visit my sponsors and see what they have to offer you!










No comments:

Post a Comment