Thursday, March 24, 2011

5 More Party Highlights

.


Every week, I am stunned by the magnificent projects linked up to the Whatever Goes Wednesday party. If I had more time, I would highlight more links each weeks. Here are a few more I had to mention.





This display of ascending
bunny topiaries is ADORABLE. I love it in front of the frame to center it! See it at I-Candy Handmade.

.



To go along with the spring flower garland yesterday, I had to include this fabulous crocheted Easter egg garland by Mama Michie's Musings. Cute!




.

The thing I love about this weathered wood sign is how the words are between the slats! Great twist to a sign which rocks!!!! See how to make this at Whipperberry!



.


I'm sucker for 2x4 projects. All three of these make me happy! The 2x4 feathered chick and bunnies are from Craft Goodies. The fuzzy sheep was created by Giggles Galore.



.





This huge slat wall art would look amazing on a big wall that needs some color and design. I love how The Polka-Dot Umbrella hung it in her house with colored frames on the opposite wall to correspond with these colors! Awesome!



.

See more of links from the
Whatever Goes Wednesday party!







No comments:

Post a Comment