Wednesday, June 22, 2011

PB Duvet Cover, Chevron Flag and Twine-wrapped Words


I'm painting, painting and painting the baby's nursery! It's looking so great! I can't wait to be finished.


I am only highlighting a few projects from today's party for now! Check for more tomorrow (if I find the time.)


I'm inspired by this Pottery Barn inspired duvet cover! It's looks so soft and feminine! Wow! See how it was made at A Cozy Cup of Tea!



This is the first flag I've seen using a chevron print and can I just say I think it is incredibly cute! I'm smitten with a chevron flag! See it at Kitty Cats and Airplanes!



I love the twine wrapped wire words at Balancing The Dream. She has some pictures of cool ideas you can do with this technique!


See more Whatever Goes Wednesday links!

No comments:

Post a Comment