Sunday, June 26, 2011

Heading to the Hospital!!!

Well, I'm a pretty big girl by now! My belly is poking out quite a bit. I've gained some weight!

It's hard for my kids to give me hugs and to see past my belly! They like giving the baby belly kisses and talking to it.


Most of the "big" things I wanted to get done before the baby got here are done... mainly, the baby's room.



The crib is set up and the kids are excited to get a new baby brother!



What does that mean? It means it is TIME TO GET THAT BABY OUT of my belly!


Tomorrow morning, I will be heading to the hospital to be induced. I need to be out of the hospital by June 30th and tomorrow is a great day to have a baby.



Stay tuned for the name, some pictures and a wonderful and painless birth experience (LOL!)


I've got some great guest posts set up for a while. I hope you enjoy them.

I may not be answering emails for a few days!





No comments:

Post a Comment