Thursday, June 23, 2011

My New Baby!!!


I didn't tell you that I was getting TWO new babies, did I?

YES, my blog is one baby and my forthcoming son is my second baby! This blog is like a baby because it requires so much time, energy and constant care. SERIOUSLY! I can't leave it alone for a day!


The Incredible KIM, at seven thirty three - - - custom blog design, has made my blog baby amazingly fresh, clean, sleek and beautiful. Do you like my new baby? I'm smitten, as any mother is! There may be a few more changes coming so please excuse any craziness for the next couple of days!

If you are having trouble finding anything or navigating around, please let me know. I would love to know what you like and if there is anything that could be improved as you navigate around this blog.


If you are looking to improve the look of your blog baby, talk to KIM! She's quick, professional (yet personal), skillful and obviously, talented! She made many recommendations to making this blog look better and function more easily.
Let Kim revamp your blog!

Thanks, Kim, for improving my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment