Tuesday, April 19, 2011

More Party Highlights from LAST week!

I meant to put up another post of some ideas from last week's Whatever Goes Wednesday, but didn't do it. I needed to do it before tomorrow. So here are five more! Hope you like them!



Craftberry Bush created her own wire milk basket with a little bit of chicken wire! Great look for a hard to find item.


Morgan Made It made these ridiculously fun peeps out of rice crispy treats! They are cool!

I love the addition of a bunny tail that Naptime Crafters made to her daughter's Easter bubble skirt. SO CUTE!!! This tutorial includes the bubble skirt and bunny tail!



I want to learn how to photo edit, but don't even know where to start. Kitty Cats and Airplanes shows some easy tips with Picnik.



Living With Punks made these darling knickers! I want to make some for my daughter!!!!




Visit more links from the past Whatever Goes Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment